Toyota Truck Slide-In Antenna Mounts
Versatile "slide-in" antenna bracket for the Toyotoa Tacoma with the factory utility track system. Provides a "NO HOLES TO DRILL" bracket for HF/V/UHF mobile antennas. Will fit both sides and the front bed wall track system. The ToyotaTrac can be ordered with your choice of three interchangeable heavy-duty antenna base: 3/8x24 stud, NMO and SO239, all with an SO239 connector on the bottom to plug in your coax.
Looks FACTORY INSTALLED!
BKT-ToyotaTrac-1: Side-In Antenna Mount for Tacoma
For all Tacoma's and other models with the Toyota utility track (must have the same dimensions as the Tacoma). Comes in hand buffed aluminum or optional powder coated finishes (5 colors).
- Material of construction: 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Hardware: 18-8 stainless steel 3/8 inch bolts; two heavy duty solder lugs for grounding/counterpoise.
- Finishes: Standard hand buffed aluminum. Optional powder coat (black, red, white, blue and clear coat) - we mask off the critical areas around the holes to provide an excellent bare metal to bare metal contact for good grounding and performance.
- Compatible Toyota pickups: Tacoma, with the factory “utility track”; other models with same “track”.
- Mounting Method: slide in, no holes to drill
- Antenna Bases:
- ¾ inch diameter mounting hole with panel thickness ¼ inches
- choice of interchangeable bases - 3/8x24 stud, NMO and SO239.
The “BKT” will fit a variety of HF/V/UHF antennas listed below. The Toyota “utility track” may not support larger antennas than those listed below. If you have any questions, please CONTACT US or view the INSTALLATION MANUAL .
- Essentially any mobile VHF – UHF (6m and above), including GMRS and commercial bands.
- Small HF: “ham sticks”, Hustler loading coil, Outbacker “wonder lead”, manually tuneable (Super Antennas MP1, MFJ-1624), etc.
- Small HF screwdriver: Hi Q model 2, High Sierra Sidekick, Tarheel Little Tarheel, Super Antennas MP2, Yaesu ATAS100/120, etc.
- CB radio (11m band): mobile antennas including 9 ft. whips.
The "BKT_ToyotaTrac-1" simply slides in but you need to unscrew the Torx bolts (T-27 tip) that hold the track to the bed wall - very simple to do. Because this vehicle has a composite bed, you may need to install a counterpoise (see illustration below), especially for HF. The metal track can also be used as a counterpoise. See the illustration below under photos, or the MANUAL , for ideas about a counterpoise.
You might also be interested in the following antenna bases that will work with this item. For more details, click on the link. These can be ordered below - we provide a significant shipping discount if bases are ordered with a mount.
- Antenna Bases : Interchangeable antenna bases that fit this mount. Notice the nicely machined weatherproof heavy-duty nuts!
- Various cables and connectors: "real deal" Amphenol PL259 connectors and adapters, as well as other coax fittings. See Cables and Connectors .
To download the product installation instructions, click > MANUALS. To view our product warranty click > WARRANTY . Our PRODUCT GUIDE lists all of our products, where they can be used and what types of antennas they fit. You may find that our PRICE LIST is handy if you would like a quick view of all of our product costs, including accessories, options and parts.
TO ORDER, please scroll down to the ordering buttons after the photos below.
The following are just a few example photos that we have on the BKT-ToyotaTrac-1 to illustrate some of the key features and installation ideas for this item.
PHOTO BELOW: High Sierra "Sidekick" (small HF screwdriver antenna) on buffed aluminum ToyotaTrac-1.
PHOTO BELOW: Close-up of the BKT-ToyotaTrac-1 in hand buffed aluminum, with 3/8x24 stud antenna base.
PHOTOS BELOW: The next two photos below show the buffed aluminum and matte black powder coat finishes.
PHOTO BELOW: Diagram of how to install a simple wire counterpoise for composite truck beds, primarily for HF/6m bands. A larger image of this diagram can be found in our BKT-ToyotaTrac-1 MANUAL .
For additional photos, please visit our PHOTO GALLERY ("Product Photos" & "Customer Photos" sections).
Our standard powder coated colors can be seen at PRODUCT FINISHES . We can also do custom colors.
ORDER HERE: BKT_ToyotaTrac-1
TO ORDER (1) select finish, then (2) select antenna base, and (3) options that you may want.
We offer DISCOUNTS if you order three (3) or more items (mix and match). For a FAST QUOTE fill out our QUOTE FORM . For shipping information click > SHIPPING (Worldwide) .
(1) FIRST, select finish (buffed aluminum or powder coated finish):
United States Customers: Shipping $14.00, shipping each additional $5.00
Canadian Customers: Shipping $29.00, shipping each additional $7.00
International Customers: Shipping $39.00, shipping each additional $9.00
(2) SECOND, select one or more antenna bases: Antenna Bases - Group 2 (3/8x24 Stud, SO239, NMO): REDUCED SHIPPING if ordered with compatible mount.
THe following antenna bases are compatible:
United States Customers: Shipping $2.00, shipping each additional $2.00
Canadian Customers: Shipping $3.00, shipping each additional $3.00
International Customers: Shipping $4.00, shipping each additional $4.00
(3) THIRD, select options if desired (not required):
You might also be interested in the following accessories and options that will work with this item. Any of the items listed below can be ordered by clicking on the PRODUCT NAMES below, which take you to a detailed description and ordering page for each item. We offer a discount if you order three (3) or more of one or multiple products. For a FAST QUOTE, click > QUANTITY DISCOUNT .
- CNCT-PL259-WXQD : weatherproof quick-disconnect for your coax - unplug your coax neatly if you remove your antenna, without having the plug "dangling in the wind and weather". Use your antenna on another vehicle or fixed- base while you're not operating mobile, or use multiple antennas on one vehicle. Very unique.
- Cables and Connectors : check out our new listings for cables and highg-quality Amphenol PL259 connectors, "the real deal".
Major Page Update: 3/16/2011