The following free downloads may be of interest to the mobile amateur radio community
and to our customers around the world
Downloads include our product manuals, circuits you can build and white papers
List of Downloads
(1) Latest versions of our product instruction manuals (hard copies of these are included with our products; the most up-to-date versions are available here for your downloading - we continually improve our products and documentation and listen to your comments and suggestions!)
(2) General information and circuit diagrams that may be of use to the mobile and portable ham radio community, provided by REP Design and anyone who wants to submit free information for posting here (be sure that all of your information is NOT copywrited or patented - thanks!).
(3) Mobile radio installation guidelines and instructions on the installation of mobile radios and HF antennas, prepared by Dick Post (N7EMW), based on personal experience of what works well.
(1) REP DESIGN PRODUCT MANUALS:
The following link allows you to view or download our CURRENT product manuals. They also contain some general installation guidelines that may help you, even if you don't purchase our products. There is NOT CHARGE for the downloads, all I ask is that you reference us.
To see if you have the most current hard copy version, check the "version" number on the hard copy footer and see if the download version has a newer date [format: YYYY-MM-DD]. Happy viewing!
To access all of the manuals, click > MANUALS
(2) MOBILE RADIO CIRCUITS:
1. Screwdriver antenna limit of travel indicator. Uses 2 LEDs, one lights at top of travel and the other lights at the bottom of travel: ANT. LIMIT LEDS PLAN
(3) MOBILE INSTALLATION DOCUMENTS:
1. Use of ferrite bead "filters" for mobile HF antenna installations, by Dick Post: DOC: Install-01: Ferrite Beads for Mobile HF Installations
Please report any problems or errors with this web site, by clicking > CONTACT . Thank you !
REP Design LLC, Southington, CT , United States
+1 (860) 426-1894